2009年8月29日星期六

this few day~

i gv up this exam d.
haiz...
hopeless~..

haiz.

say sum hapy thing..
2mr i wil go penang v dear n his frenz..
damn happy la..
cn shopping again..~..
hahah.
bt i no MONEY $$$$

I WAN MONEY $$$ la..
hehe~....

this holiday ..cn say damn seanz d.
i say i an study on this holiday..bt
at last ....i oso din touch book...
haiz..
useless me~..damn~

when thursday ..
cos too boring d..v do bbq at my house..
lolz..erm..jz smal bbq..
my frenz oso come..
v chit-chat..v zo siao..v 38...quite fun la..
hehe~.
n gt a gud new..
haha.sum sum sum & sum sum sum 2gther d.
wakak..omg..shock me gal & boy !!!!
bt its ok la...wish u 2~

then yesterday nite..
me hang out v our miss chole & mr.vernon..
lolz..quite fun la miss chole..chubie nia.haha..
mr.vernon..feel nw he more mature d.mayb gt gf liao nt same jor..wakakka.
gud la..
n stil gt 1 guy..mr.simon..
duno y he diam diam at ther..swtzz..
mai chap siao he...
then ..go ther a while i jiu go back d..
go find my ji-mui..
miss lim yun yun..wakaka.
rainy day...v jz go desa seraya n sit in car sembang..ntg special...~
then jiu go home d..

then tdy....damn seanz..duno y .
tdy i feel vyvyvy tired...
mayb tdy i too early wake up d..
tat tuo pui chong chow tong n lim hang ...
they 2 siao kia...damn siao la..straight come my house..then cal my mum wake me up omg..
tired..
haiz....then i go prepare.then they jiu fetch me out d..aftertat...v had no place go..then decide go fetch a siao cha bo -wanyee..
go fetch her..then v go pcf then city plaz taking our lunch ther..
then go home ..
then i go fetch yun yun...
then me jiu go home slip..gud nite..
lolz..hahaha..

now~
i damn boring n tired here..
who cn help me..
my dear keep caling me out ..bt ..
i vyvy lazy..
sory my dear~..
bt i think at last me oso wan go out 1 ..hehe~...
k la..
write til here..

tata~

1 条评论:

  1. veli shock u ah?
    sorry lo,
    although my face like bird,
    bt i'm serious...

    回复删除